Show your support for the Army Urban Warfare Operations Planners Course May 14-20. 2023. This is a unique opportunity to promote your brand to the specialized attendees during this multi-day hybrid event, with the in-person training occurring at Joint Forces Training Base, Los Alamitos near Anaheim, CA and also at NTC Fort Irwin.
This event prepares brigade and division staff officers and NCOs to plan and execute large-scale operations in an urban environment. Course participants will gain foundational understanding of Dense Urban Environments (DUE), the complex challenges DUE poses to military operations, and the capabilities, approaches, and tactics available to successfully address those challenges. Current conflicts worldwide have shown that DUE will continue to evolve as the primary battlefield where our soldiers will need to be prepared to defend complex urban terrains. View the 2022 Agenda.
Please see below for the options available to get your brand in front of this targeted group.
Any company with a product or service relevant to urban warfare is encouraged to participate.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Speaking Marketing Service Package
Registration Sponsorship (2 available)
Event Supporter - $495
- Promotion to targeted agency audiences
- Company logo on event website
- Company logo and listing in the downloadable digital event program
Marketing Sponsorship - $995
- Items included in the Event Supporter package plus:
- Logo on marketing emails to potential attendees
- Social media posts on FBC social networks
- Half-page company ad in the downloadable digital event program
- Opt-in attendee demographic information shared with you (Unit, Rank, Role)
Speaking Marketing Service Package - $2,000 (6 Available)
- Your session will be played to the in-person audience in the classroom at JFTB and shared simultaneously with the virtual attending audience.
- 15-minute speaking slot on the agenda (pre-recorded session in MP4 format) - attendees will be able to view sessions for 30 days following the event.
- Company logo on agenda session that links to company website
- Company logo on the session page that links to company website
- Company logo on the banner along the top of the session page
- Company information on the session page
- Speaker contact information listed on the session page for attendees to follow-up (if desired)
- 3 attendee passes to view session
- Company logo on the event website
- Speaker bio and contact information listed on the conference website
- Session abstract listed on the conference website
- Post-show attendee list (opt-in only)
- *NOTE* Content of presentation must be approved by the event organizers.
Registration Sponsorship - $3,000 (2 Available)
- Promotion to targeted conference audience
- Company logo on the attendee registration page to be seen by all attendees that register
- Company logo included in promotional emails to attendees
- Company logo included in registration confirmation emails to attendees
- Company logo on event website linking to a website page of your choice
- Opt-in attendee demographic information shared with you*