DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) and JSP (Joint Service Provider) are seeking "trusted partnerships" to better manage all the IT and cybersecurity services inside the Department of Defense.
At DISA/JSP's 2023 Cybersecurity Awareness Forum, attendees will examine the agencies' cybersecurity readiness, learn better security practices, complete trainings and look for technologies that can connect and protect warfighters in cyberspace. Can you help DISA/JSP:
- Modernize the technical infrastructure that supports their 38,000 customers in the National Capital Region?
- Advance their full range of IT equipment, services, solutions and customer support for the Office of the Secretary of Defense?
- Standardize their servers?
- Migrate the Pentagon's networks to the joint regional security stacks?
Then, this is an unequaled opportunity to meet with the top talent at DISA and JSP, who are the gate keepers to defensive IT choices and spending.
Help DISA/JSP with their vision to enable every mission: Sign up today.
DISA provides IT and secure communications services across the DOD and military service branches. It is in charge of the funding and personnel that offer most of the IT services for the Pentagon and other DOD offices inside the National Capital Region, and has superior mission- and budget-authority.
Established in 2015, JSP is a subcomponent of DISA that reduces redundancies and unifies/improves the way that IT capabilities are delivered around the Pentagon. It is the go-to IT service provider for the defense community inside and around the Capital Beltway. Their holistic approach to IT management delivers dependable IT services, enhances network security and reduces overall IT costs. JSP’s support ultimately ensures that efforts and resources are appropriately allocated toward the Department’s mission success.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Non-Exhibiting Promotion Sponsor
Standard Marketing Package
Premium Standard Marketing Package
Event Sponsor (Sold Out)
Limited space available! This event is mandatory for JSP personnel to attend and is open to all other DoD personnel with access to the Pentagon.
The Standard Marketing Service Package includes:
- Pre-event promotions via flyers, posters and emails to prospective attendees* by the FBC Events Team
- Access for 2 company representatives to the expo, resulting in increased brand awareness through face-to-face interaction with agency personnel
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in the Exhibitor Guide
- Table, combined with standard electricity and power strip
- Lunch will be provided
Premier Marketing Package Includes:
- All the Standard Marketing Service Package items
- One 45 minute live speaking session in the Pentagon Conference Center (PLCC)
- Half-page ad in the Event Guide
- Logo in the Event Guide next to your exhibit listing
- Included on "Thank You To Our Sponsors" signage
*PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS VENUE, NO ATTENDEE LIST WILL BE PROVIDED. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CAPTURE ATTENDEE INFORMATION AT YOUR INDIVIDUAL TABLE.
Pentagon Conference Center (PLCC)
Setup time: 7/27: 7:30 – 9 AM
Exposition: 9:30am – 2:00pm
Teardown: 7/27: 2 – 2:30 PM
The Cybersecurity Forum sessions will take place in the Pentagon Conference Center (outside of Corridor 8). The Expo will be held inside the Pentagon at APEX 9/10 on the 2nd Floor.
Exhibit and Sponsor Staff Security Information
MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO ATTEND
You must complete an FBC Security Form and submit to FBC by the due date given below. Please click the link below to go to our GeoTrust® secured on-line security information form. You will also have the option of downloading our printable security form and submitting the information by fax. Admittance to the event cannot be guaranteed if we do not receive the information by the due date.
Go to Security Form
Vendors will receive an email from the Pentagon Visits for entrance to the Pentagon. This email should be completed ASAP as it takes 24-48 hours to get approval.
On the day of the event vendors will be escorted from the METRO entrance to the Expo and Conference sites.
All participants will pass through a checkpoint where their packages will be scanned and searched by the Pentagon police at the METRO entrance. All incoming equipment must fit through the 17" x 24" x 35" scanner or it will not be permitted to enter the building.
SECURITY DUE DATE: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 by 4:30 PM EDT
Exhibitors who fail to comply with the security requirements may be denied access to the event site by the hosting agency.
FBC will not be responsible and will not provide refunds to exhibitors who are denied admission to or dismissed from the event site due to failure to comply with the security instructions.