The Army's 'cyber center of gravity' is at Fort Gordon.
It's the home of the U.S. Army Signal Corps, Cyber Corps, Cyber Protection Brigade, Cyber Center of Excellence and more recently the U.S. Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER). So, if your product or service is cyber-related, Fort Gordon is where you want to be.
The Fort's 2023 Cyber and Technology Day provides an excellent opportunity for IT, cybersecurity and tactical technology-oriented companies to network face-to-face with the Army's key IT, communications, and cybersecurity personnel.
All Fort Gordon staff – including some Navy, Air Force, Marines and multinational cyber forces that operate and train there – are invited. Most of the 100 expected attendees come from the Cyber Protection Brigade and Military Intelligence. Attendance at the last event included a small but influential group. Job titles included:
- ARCYBER Info Technician
- Branch Chief
- Cyber Operations Specialist
- Data Dissemination Service Tech Lead
- Defensive Cyberspace Operations Architect
- IT Specialist
- IT Technician
- Network Systems Operator/Maintainer
With ARCYBER's recent relocation comes massive opportunity. ARCYBER believes they cannot meet their objectives alone. They are dedicated to making industry partnerships to advance their work in cyberspace.
Mission - The U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) and Fort Gordon is a large, multi-mission, multi-service military installation providing base services and support across a wide spectrum of training, operational and Service Member sustainment needs. The installation supports Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Department of Defense personnel performing regional and world-wide missions that include communications training and operations, military intelligence, cyber operations, medical care, force integration and mobilization.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Non-Exhibiting Promotion Sponsor (2 available)
Standard Marketing Package
Premier Marketing Package (3 available)
Event Sponsor (1 available)
The Standard Marketing Service Package Includes:
- Increased brand awareness from face-to-face networking fort personnel
- Promotions by FBC including emails and printed materials to potential attendees
- One-day access for 2 company reps to this secure facility
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in the Event Guide
- Table with electricity
- Post-show attendee list (opt-in only)*
Premier Marketing Package Includes:
- All the Standard Marketing Service Package items
- Half-page ad in the Event Guide
- Logo in the Event Guide next to your exhibit listing
- Included on "Thank You To Our Sponsors" signage