The NCFB houses both the IT and Procurement divisions of the IRS, making this event a smart choice for any technology company wanting to get their product or service in front of procurement and IT personnel and contractors.
Registration is based on a first come basis so sign up early as space is limited for this event!
The IRS New Carrollton Federal Building houses the IT functions for IRS including the Applications Development, Enterprise Operations, Enterprise Services and Management Associate CIO groups. As of 2015, the procurement functions from the IRS Oxon Hill Constellation Centre complex have moved into the New Carrollton Federal Building as well.
IRS Background Information:
The IRS employs more than 92,000 people in its Washington, D.C., headquarters and more than 650 offices in all 50 States, U.S. territories, and some U.S. embassies and consulates and relies extensively on computerized systems to support its financial and mission-related operations. As such, it must ensure that its computer systems are effectively secured to protect sensitive financial and taxpayer data. The IRS needs to ensure that it leverages viable technology advances as it modernizes its major systems and improves its overall operational environment.
IRS Strategic Plan
- Ensure a common, robust technology and data architecture exists to improve core tax administration, support cost-effective operations and protect IRS data, systems and networks from security breaches.
- Develop the authentication capabilities and technology required to expand secure, digital services to taxpayers.
- Enable electronic workflow that reduces or eliminates manual processing.
- Further develop a flexible and agile technology environment that enables IT to better meet business needs.
- Provide our workforce with reliable, advanced technology that enhances performance and enables flexibility.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Non-Exhibiting Promotion Sponsor (2 available)
Standard Marketing Package
Premium Marketing Package
Event Sponsor (Sold Out)
Each Marketing Services Package Includes:
- Increased brand awareness through face-to-face interaction with personnel
- Company description and contact info distributed to each attendee in the Event Guide
- Premier packages also include their company logo in the program
- 2 company representatives
- Table Location
- Standard package table will be located in the cafeteria
- Premier package table will be located in the upper lobby
- Electricity with power strip
- Lunch is included
*Please note: Due to the nature of this location, a post-show attendee list will not be provided.