This one-day Technology Day is a unique opportunity to showcase your products and services to military and civilian personnel at Fort Huachuca. Industry partners will be able to visit with existing customers and build new relationships with the men and women of Fort Huachuca.
About Fort Huachuca
Fort Huachuca is home of the U.S. Army Intelligence Center and the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)/9th Army Signal Command. Fort Huachuca has a population of roughly 6,500 active duty soldiers and 5,000 civilians. It is home to NETCOM/9th Signal Command, JITC, USAISEC, EPG, CSLA and more.
FBC promotes the event and invites personnel from all major commands including: U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)/9th Signal Command, Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC), Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC), Electronic Proving Ground (EPG), Communications Security Logistics Activity (CSLA), Contracting, and information technology (IT) professionals from all subordinates and tenants.
Past attendees included: Directors, IT Specialists, Software Engineers, Computer Scientists, Cybersecurity Analysts and Project Managers
U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)/9th Army Signal Command
NETCOM's mission is to install, engineer, operate and defend the Army's Network and Mission Command capabilities daily and through all phases of Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) operations. As directed, NETCOM also supports other national missions or contingency operations.
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Standard Marketing Package
Sponsor Marketing Package (1 available)
Each Standard Marketing Service Package Includes:
- Increased brand awareness through face-to-face interaction with personnel
- Pre-event promotional activity by FBC including emails and printed materials to potential attendees
- 2 company representatives
- Company description & contact info distributed to each attendee in Event Guide
- Table, 2 chairs and standard electricity
The Sponsor Marketing Package also includes:
- Standard Marketing Service package items
- Premium exhibit space
- Half-page color ad in the Event Guide (8.5" w x 5.5" h)
- Company logo alongside company description in the Event Guide
- Listed on the "Thank You to Our Sponsors" posters
Thunder Mountain Activity Center (TMAC) Building 70525
Sierra Vista, AZ 85613
Setup time: 11/03: 8 – 9:30 AM
Exposition: 11/03: 10 AM– 1:30PM
Teardown: 11/03: 1:30 – 2:30 AM
The event will take place in the Ballroom at the Thunder Mountain Activity Center.
Exhibit Staff Badge Information
MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO ATTEND
Please complete an FBC Badge Form by the due date given below.
Go to Badge Form
Purchase Additional Exhibit Staff
Exhibiting companies may bring 2 on-site representative(s) to staff their exhibit booth. There is a $75.00 per rep fee for additional company reps for this event. To register additional reps you may use the online registration form.
BADGE DUE DATE: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 by 4.5:00 p.m. EST
Go to Additional Rep registration form
From Tucson I - 10 East: (approximately a 1 hour and 20 minute drive from Tucson)
- Take I-10 East to Exit 302 for AZ-90 South towards Fort Huachuca/Sierra Vista
- Turn right onto AZ-90 South, continuing to follow signs for Fort Huachuca/Sierra Vista
- Follow AZ-90 to Buffalo Soldier Trail and stay straight on East Buffalo Soldier Trail
- Next turn right onto Hatfield Street
- Before entering the Van Deman Gate (Main Gate) stop at the Visitors Center on your right hand side as you approach the gate.
- Please stop at the Visitors Center at the Van Deman Gate. Fort Huachuca will not accept Event Access Lists and requires all visitors to get a Visitors Badge. Be prepared to show your current drivers license, rental car agreement or vehicle registration, and proof of insurance.
- Once through the Van Deman Gate, continue on Hatfield Street through two traffic signals. At the third signal, take a left on to Irwin Street
- The Thunder Mountain Activity Center (TMAC) will be on your left at the intersection of Kelsay Ave & Irwin Street
- Event signs will be posted near the TMAC help guide you.
Public transportation, such as taxis, will not be allowed to access Fort Huachuca.
Parking and Equipment
Fort Huachuca will not accept shipments. We recommend shipping exhibit items to your hotel. Equipment can be unloaded in front of the TMAC.
Ample open parking is available.
Fairfield Inn (Approx. 10 minutes from Fort Huachuca)
3855 El Mercado Loop
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Phone: (520) 439-5900
Sierra Suites (Approx. 2 minutes from Fort Huachuca)
391 E Fry Blvd.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Phone: (520) 459-5221
Windermere Hotel (Approx. 10 minutes from Fort Huachuca)
2047 S Highway 92
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Phone: (520) 459-5900