Join FBC at the U.S. Department of State (DOS) - Foreign Service Institute (FSI) for the DOS/FSI Technology Expo – an exclusive one-day tabletop exposition held on-site where capability providers can showcase their top products and services to the agency that delivers world-class diplomatic training.
Demonstrate what your company does best. You'll be able to connect with DOS/FSI staff, personnel, contractors and students who may otherwise be inaccessible. Throughout the busy day, hundreds of employees attend the expo to exchange ideas and learn more about the products and services your company offers. In 2020, this is the only opportunity to get in front of this particular and important DOS audience.
Just 10 minutes from the main State Department building in DC, FSI is situated on a campus-like setting in Arlington, VA. Based out of the George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center, FSI includes four schools and one center: the School of Language Studies, School of Professional and Area Studies, the School of Applied Information Technology, the Leadership and Management School and the Transition Center. All five have wide and varied needs for your IT and technology solutions.
Don't miss this great opportunity to get in front of this elite group. Register today!
Marketing Services Package Fee:
Marketing Service Package
Non-Exhibiting Promotion Sponsor
Standard Marketing Package
Premier Marketing Package (Sold Out)
Event Sponsor (Sold Out)
Each Marketing Services Package includes:
- Increased brand awareness through face-to-face interaction with agency attendees.
- Company description and contact info in the Event Guide handed to all attendees.
- Post-show attendee list (opt-in only).
- Pre-event promotional activity handled by FBC and our event hosts at FSI.
- Admission for 2 company reps at expo.
- Table, 2 chairs and standard electricity.
Premier Marketing Package Includes:
- All the Standard Marketing Service Package items
- Half-page ad in the Event Guide
- Logo in the Event Guide next to your exhibit listing
- Included on "Thank You To Our Sponsors" signage
Building D (Field House)
4000 Arlington Boulevard (also known as Route 50)
Arlington, VA 22204
Setup time: 8 – 9:30 AM
Exposition: 9:30 AM – 1 PM
Teardown: 1 – 2 PM
The show will take place in Room D1103 in the Field House. Please bring a cart to transport your equipment from the parking lot to the show site.