This event takes place at the Ronald Reagan Building International Trade Center (ITC) complex and includes promotion to the major agencies within the area. Agencies housed at the Ronald Reagan Building include the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), United States Customs, and the United States Agency for International Development or USAID.
There are more than 4,000 federal personnel/contractors within walking distance of the ITC and FBC will be promoting to all of the agencies within the complex, including: U.S. Customs Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, Environmental Protection Agency, DC Government, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Personnel include IT, Cyber, Program Managers, CIOs, and Project Managers with a diverse mission as it relates to each agency.
Requested Technologies include workflow technologies, security related products and services, big data, scientific test and measurement equipment, presentation systems, portable devices, cloud computing and virtualization, laptops, and cyber security technologies.
You must complete an FBC Security Form and submit to FBC by the due date given below. Please click the link below to go to our GeoTrust® secured on-line security information form. You will also have the option of downloading our printable security form and submitting the information by fax. Admittance to the event cannot be guaranteed if we do not receive the information by the due date.
Individuals who enter via the parking garage may be asked to show their license as they enter the garage in their vehicle. Individuals who enter the building from the outside through one of the street level doors will need to provide a valid photo ID and will be subject to going through a metal detector along with any personal items (laptops, brief cases, jackets, etc) being carried in with them.
Exhibitors who fail to comply with the security requirements may be denied access to the event site by the hosting agency. FBC will not be responsible and will not provide refunds to exhibitors who are denied admission to or dismissed from the event site due to failure to comply with the security instructions.
Exhibiting companies may bring 2 on-site representative(s) to staff their exhibit booth.
Go to Additional Rep registration form
Download Additional Company Rep Contract
Have you ordered your show supplies yet? To order event giveaway items, logo'd wearables, trade show materials or show printing, please contact Tricia Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-841-2203. For ideas please visit www.proforma.com/promolink. FBC has a special arrangement with Promolink to provide the highest levels of customer service, including special shipping to the show and discounts. A full array of government-friendly and green giveaway products are available.
The expo will be held in the Horizon Ballroom located on the Ground Level of the Ronald Reagan Building located next to the Environmental Protection Agency entrance.
From The North (via I-95)
1. Follow I-95 South toward Washington to I-495 and exit East.
2. Follow I-495 East to Route 50 and exit West.
3. Follow Route 50, which becomes New York Avenue, to L Street and bear right onto L Street.
4. Follow L Street to 7th Street, NW and turn left.
5. Follow 7th Street to Constitution Avenue and turn right.
6. Follow Constitution Avenue to 14th Street and turn right.
7. The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is the second building on the right, approximately mid-block.
8. Turn right into the parking garage.
From The North (via I-270)
1. Follow I-270 South toward Washington.
2. At the I-270 split bear right and follow signs for I-495, Northern Virginia.
3. Follow I-495 to the George Washington Memorial Parkway
4. Follow the GW parkway to the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge.
5. Cross the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge, staying to the right, and exit onto Constitution Avenue.
6. Follow Constitution Avenue to 15th Street and turn left.
7. Follow 15th Street to Pennsylvania Avenue and turn right.
8. Follow Pennsylvania Avenue to 13½ Street and turn right to enter the parking garage.
From The South (via I-95/I-395)
1. Follow I-95 North toward Washington.
2. I-95 becomes I-395 when you cross I-495. Continue North on I-395.
3. Follow I-395 across the bridge using either of the two left lanes.
4. After crossing the bridge, exit US-1 North/14th Street.
5. Follow US-1/14th Street to Constitution Avenue.
6. Cross Constitution Avenue and the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is the second building on the right, approximately mid-block.
7. Turn right into the parking garage.
The Federal Triangle Metro Station (orange/blue lines) is located on-site, and is connected to the building by covered passageway. The Metro Center Metro Station (red line) is located just two blocks away.
Please park in the Ronald Reagan parking garage. Access to the garage is available via 14th Street (north and south) and 13½ Street (off Pennsylvania Ave).
JW Marriott Washington, DC1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NWWashington, District Of Columbia 20004
If you have questions about the logistics of this event ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT please contact the event manager Matthew Buonato at (800)878-2940 ext. 202 or email MBuonato@fbcdb.com. You may also call the event manager's cell phone at (240) 278-5176. Prior to the day of the event please direct any questions to your FBC Account representative.
Federal Business Council, Inc.8975 Henkels Lane Suite 700Annapolis Junction, MD 20701PHONE (301) 206-2940FAX (301) 206-2950
©2011-2017 Federal Business Council, Inc.
All rights reserved.