Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The NLIT Society, along with the 2020 NLIT Summit board members representing Brookhaven National Laboratory and Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory,
are monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus along with Federal Business Council, the event organizer.
The 2020 NLIT Summit is currently moving forward as scheduled. We will continue to closely monitor CDC guidelines
and take precautionary measures to ensure the safety of NLIT Summit participants.
We strongly encourage attendees and exhibitors to follow the guidance of the CDC for everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. FBC is currently working on providing hand sanitizing stations or providing participants with sanitizing packets.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. Any changes to an event will be emailed to registered participants and posted on the NLIT Summit website.