2015 EIA Energy Conference
The U.S. Energy Information Administration
(EIA) will hold its 2015 EIA Energy Conference on June 15 and 16 at the
Renaissance Downtown Hotel in Washington, DC. The EIA Energy Conference has become
a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the United States and worldwide.
This event provides a unique opportunity to meet and network with fellow energy
experts and decision makers.
Last year more than 900 thought leaders from industry, government, and academia
attended the 2014 EIA Energy Conference. Participants discussed current and future
challenges facing domestic and international energy markets and policymakers.
In the coming months, EIA will post additional information regarding the 2015 EIA
Energy Conference, including confirmed keynote speakers, topic session participants,
and a complete conference schedule. To be added to the mailing list to receive conference
updates and additional information, email EIA at email@example.com or follow EIA
on Facebook and Twitter.
Session topics include:
- Effects of changing world oil prices: production, economy, and geopolitics
- North American energy markets
- The role of emerging energy storage technologies in electricity markets
- Natural gas: domestic and global markets
- Greenhouse gas emissions: power and methane
- Developments in hydrocarbon gas liquids markets
- Electric distribution markets in the 21st century
- Energy by rail and water
- Energy infrastructure needs and options
- Residential and commercial energy consumption